3 Şubat 2015 Salı

What did Victoria,Aarif and Tianyu do in Istanbul?

Hello hello~
I'm here for my second English post ^^ I got a lot of request for writing about Victoria and Aarif, and more details for Tianyu.
I decided to write what they did in Istanbul like facts :) So,..
The  pink one is for Victoria
The red one is for Aarif
and The green one is for Tianyu
so here we go....
First of all,let me write the memories about Victoria that i have;
-I should say this,her skin looks so good.
-She had no makeup except BB Cream(I guess)
-She was so kind to fans,always smiled 
-She seemed happy to see her Turkish fans
-She gave signature and took photos with Turkish and Korean fans too
-She took my friend and one of the noonas photo :D
-She accepted all gifts that fans gave
-She wore a bit short in first day, so she cought a cold,but she looked good in third day
-She looked so sweet when she tried to carry a bag.
-She looked so close with Tianyu and Aarif
-She seemed to be afraid from crowded a bit :/

-First of all,i was just like " Who is Aarif Lee?" when i saw Victoria amd Aarif Lee's photos on the internet for a first time.(please don't hit me lol )
-When i saw him in live,i just thought that he is so attractive :D
-He looked really cool all the time and always smile
-When fans started to take a photo with Victoria,my friend and i went to Tianyu for a photo and Aarif talked with noonas,at least i remember like this.
-He smiled at fans all the time :)
-Second day,we went to hotel for seeing them,a staff said Victoria was ill (actually my friends were waiting for Victoria) we decided to tell staffs we wanna see Tianyu and Aarif,not Victoria.
-Tianyu and Aarif went out from hotel  for eating their dinner.when they went out a worker from the cafe next to hotel shouted them and said "these girls are waiting for you since 12pm.Please come and take a photo with them" when they heard that they started to walk and when they saw Aarif said "You are Victoria fans,right?" one of my friends said "yes,but we are here for you" and Aarif could not believe it and asked again "but you were here for Victoria yesterday." and i said " we were waiting for you today.we are here just for you." After taking group photos with them Aarif asked me "Did you listen our songs?" and i said "of course we listened".After he heard that,he looked so happy ^^
-We walked to them and we stopped, a car just came,he hold my friends shoulders and said "be careful"
-We couldn't get a signature from Aarif on second day but we could get when they leave to Istanbul :)
-When we waited in front of the hotel,we wrote "We are her for Aarif and Tianyu!" on notebook and put it on the glass door.Aarif saw it,pointed to us after read the paper and and we shaked our heads up and down he did "okay" sign with his finger waved us
-When they carried their baggage,my friend asked me Aarif song name "You Are My Everything". he heard it ans smiled at us ^^
-When he went to bus,my friend told him to love him he squeezed his arm and thanked to her ^^

-He smiled all the time,i mean all the time.
-He helped the staffs for carrying the suitcases,even if he was tired,he still smiled.
-He looked at the outside,saw me (I waited for him for 3 days) and waved at me.
-I wrote "Tianyu Marry Me" on my phone and showed him.He saw it,smiled and being shy lol :D He was so cute when he was shy~ 
-He always got amazed when people were interested with him too and he was so happy because someone in Turkey knows his name :D
-He gave his signature to everyone who wanted and took photo with fans together and he looked so good in all photos *-*
-He was so kind to fans and also he seemed like he loves his noonas really much ^^ 


These are the details i remember about them,if i remember more,i will add it ^^
Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder